1. do you have a car? If so, what kind of car is it? I am currently driving a 1999 Honda Accord LX.
2. do you drive very often? every day, to work and back, and also if I need to get anywhere – I live in the suburbs.
3. what’s your dream car? realistically I’d like my next car to be a BMW 330Ci. I truly love those. my true dream car would have to be something zanily fast and expensive – I’d have to think about that one.
4. have you ever received a ticket? once I got pulled over and received a BS ticket. I went and fought it, and won. so knocking on wood, I’ve never actually had to pay a fine or been docked any demerits. I did, however, amass a great deal of parking tickets while attending high school in downtown Ottawa.
5. Have you ever been in an accident? nothing major. just last weekend, however, I had a near death experience. during heavy traffic, an 18 wheeler started pulling into the lane I was in (the middle lane). I swerved a bit into the fast lane but there was already an SUV there. so I started blaring the horn and fortunately the truck driver heard me and got back into his lane. if I hadn’t been able to find the horn, I’d be toast. know where your horn is, people.