how to get the kids to do their chores in the Crawford household:
- Issue the order something like this: “Autobots, <perform action>!!” (some viable examples: ‘roll out’, ‘clean room’, ‘eat dinner’)
- The kids will ask you, “what Transformer are you?”
- You answer, “I’m Optimus Prime!” (authoritative voice optional)
- Chain of command is established. The kids will defer to your authority and complete requisite action, unless either or both of them happen to be Decepticons, in which case:
- Chore will not be completed. Laser battle will ensue.
it’s not perfect. But it’s better than bribery.